This delicious red lentil bread is made with just water and lentils and optional spices. it takes a short amount of time to bake and cool.
- 200gr (1 cup) red lentil
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- salt, pepper, cumin, ground paprika, ground turmeric and garlic powder as much or little as you desire
- cover a 23cm/9 inch pan with baking paper
- preheat your oven to 180°C/ 350°F
- soak the lentils in hot water for 10 minutes
- transfer to the food processor bowl adding 125ml (1/2 cup) water and the spices
- run the food processor and mix until you end up with a paste
- pour in the paste to the prepared pan
- bake for 20 minutes
- serve with pesto, hummus, arugula, bread-spread or even dip it in plain yoghurt
This bread is so filling. It tides me over for half the day. I always make a batch and it keeps it for a few days in the fridge or squirrel them in the freezer. When needed, I just pop it into the microwave to defrost.
If you wish to organise a casual luncheon, a business gathering or a joyfull wedding in Belgium or The Netherlands, please take a look at the catering options and contact me to see how we can turn your event into a memorable happening.You can find many recipes on the website. Most recipes use Persian cooking essentials like indigenous herbs, spices, nuts and fruits. You can also find 50 recipes in my cookbook.Join others and learn how to cook and bake a four-course Persian meal. All workshops are held in Belgium or The Netherlands and participants get a €5 discount on my cookbook.All 50 recipes in my cookbook have 5 major ingredients, carefully chosen to respect the original dishes on which they are based. You can easily order my cookbook on several marketplaces or come pick it up. Participants to a workshop get a €5 discount.Many cities in Iran are on the UNESCO heritage list. Read some culinary travel stories on how I experience my country or learn more about its culture and history.My professional approach of food photography makes your recipes and food products shine in cookbooks, product packaging, online use, catalog or menus.Just follow me on Instagram to view my latest updates. In case of any questions or reservations please do not hesitate contacting me by filling in the form.