Crunchy on the outside and moist on the inside, these cookies are for those coconut lovers.
- sugar 250 g
- shredded coconut 125 g
- vegetable oil 77 g
- egg whites of 3 large eggs
- lemon juice 1/2 tsp
- vanilla 1/4 tsp
- preheat oven to 180°C
- pour all ingredients except for vanilla and lemon juice into a food processor
- mix for 1-2 minutes
- pour the mixture into a saucepan or frying pan
- stir constantly over gentle heat for 8 to 10 minutes
- be careful that the mixture does not boil but heats up
- remove from heat
- add lemon juice and vanilla
- once the mixture is cooled a bit, cover the dish with a kitchen towel
- let it sit at room temperature overnight
- spoon the mixture into a piping bag using a plain nozzle
- pipe ten biscuits onto a parchment-lined baking tray, keeping a few cm between each biscuit to allow for spreading
- scatter with ground pistachios if you wish and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges start to brown
- wait for the biscuits to cool slightly before taking them off the baking tray
Keep this sweet in a sealed container in the cabinet. Of course, it can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
If you wish to organise a casual luncheon, a business gathering or a joyfull wedding in Belgium or The Netherlands, please take a look at the catering options and contact me to see how we can turn your event into a memorable happening.You can find many recipes on the website. Most recipes use Persian cooking essentials like indigenous herbs, spices, nuts and fruits. You can also find 50 recipes in my cookbook.Join others and learn how to cook and bake a four-course Persian meal. All workshops are held in Belgium or The Netherlands and participants get a €5 discount on my cookbook.All 50 recipes in my cookbook have 5 major ingredients, carefully chosen to respect the original dishes on which they are based. You can easily order my cookbook on several marketplaces or come pick it up. Participants to a workshop get a €5 discount.Many cities in Iran are on the UNESCO heritage list. Read some culinary travel stories on how I experience my country or learn more about its culture and history.My professional approach of food photography makes your recipes and food products shine in cookbooks, product packaging, online use, catalog or menus.Just follow me on Instagram to view my latest updates. In case of any questions or reservations please do not hesitate contacting me by filling in the form.