If you are hunting around for an elegant, simple fish dish for a dinner's main course, this is your recipe to go. Tastes great and only takes a few minutes to put it all together.
- 8 cubes of salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 10-15 frozen spinach coins thawed and juice removed
- 150 g (1 cup) feta cheese crumbled
- salt and pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C (365°f)
Season the salmon cubes with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder.
Mix the feta crumble with the spinach.
Place a salmon fillet on top of each puff pastry square, and mound the feta and spinach mix.
Place one salmon cube on top.
Moisten the edges of the puff pastry with water, fold to the center, and seal the seams.
Bake in for 20 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden.