Autumn, the season of hoodies, falling leaves and pumpkins. This pumpkin coconut milkshake is the perfect way to welcome the soon-to-come chilly days of autumn and is ready in about 5 minutes. Just get the blender out!
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut milk
- 75g (1/3 cup) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom & ginger
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- tiny pinch of salt optional
Blend them all together, pour it in serving glass and sprinkle with some cinnamon.